::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

I can't believe I'm only seeing this thread now.

I don't often like color street photography but this is outrageously beautiful. Love your style which is quite different from what I'm used to seeing and I love your titles. Keep up the good work.

And I hope to see you show in a gallery someday. :thumbup:

very good shots! you definitely inspired me and I will have to try this out on Cairo streets soon, as i am sure there is a lot of interesting people to take shots of! Thanks for sharing!

woww.. beautiful shots. Expertly taken and composed.

Oh my, "javier" is having some serious-serious (!) competition with you being around!
Boy, I admire how you seem to get the focus always so right in even the most difficult of light situations! I'm quite impressed!

Hahaha. Thanks for the compliment, but javier is one of the best street photographers on here. His shots has this gritty Bresson feel to them that I can't quite replicate. I really enjoy looking at his work.:thumbup:

I can't believe I'm only seeing this thread now.

I don't often like color street photography but this is outrageously beautiful. Love your style which is quite different from what I'm used to seeing and I love your titles. Keep up the good work.

And I hope to see you show in a gallery someday. :thumbup:

Thank you! Yea, I tend to over-saturate my colors and sometimes I get bad comments for that, but hey, I like what I'm seeing and I'm glad you're liking it too.;)

A gallery? I hope so haha. A couple more years probably. I've only been shooting for a year and a half so I still have A LOT to go through before that happens.:lol:

very good shots! you definitely inspired me and I will have to try this out on Cairo streets soon, as i am sure there is a lot of interesting people to take shots of! Thanks for sharing!

Wow Cairo! That I gotta see! I've seen the mood of street shots from there and they're just amazing. Do inform me if you've got yours up already. *excited*:drool:

digitalpimp, you are a great great photographer and inventor!!!!!

This sense of light/shadow, mood, humanity is impressive.

I really feel life through your works.

Your style is incredible!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your works with us and showing your inner world)

digitalpimp, you are a great great photographer and inventor!!!!!

This sense of light/shadow, mood, humanity is impressive.

I really feel life through your works.

Your style is incredible!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your works with us and showing your inner world)

I can't thank you enough for the compliments, Susan. I'm so glad you liked the world through my eyes. :)

8 ) Let the sun shine through.
3628700186_47a8505376.jpg

You've got some pretty good shots over all. Im looking forward to seeing future posts by you.

I think out of all of them, this is my favorite. I love the composition in most of your photos posted..the emotions behind them...and the creativity seen in them;However, I think the majority of them are too dark.

Maybe thats your style of shooting? They dont look bad.. just a little too dark to me to emphasize whats really happening around them, imo.

You've got some pretty good shots over all. Im looking forward to seeing future posts by you.

I think out of all of them, this is my favorite. I love the composition in most of your photos posted..the emotions behind them...and the creativity seen in them;However, I think the majority of them are too dark.

Maybe thats your style of shooting? They dont look bad.. just a little too dark to me to emphasize whats really happening around them, imo.

Thank you.:D Yup, darkness are intentional to lead the eyes towards the subject. Nothing happening around them. Most of the shots are more like street portraits so surroundings are intentionally not emphasized.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back