Everyone clap! Whoo Hoo, I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biglaugh: <--------------- There's that smart@$$ smiley that you originally accused me of, that didn't even exist at the time, and then proceeded to write me a nasty e-mail about.

All newbies go through this. It will be your loss because you can't put up with the few people who were mean to you, you will loose out on the valuable information from the others. There is an ignore button you could have used.
MUCH MUCH better info on the other site..............

You haven't been on here long enough for that to be a fair assessment. I wish you luck with your photography :)

Don't worry mate - I don't like this forum either and question why I'm even here.

Look at my work. I'll outright say it - I'm better then 99% of the people on here - yet I recieved a horrible welcome.

I share your opinion of this forum, and I'm no beginer looking for advice...

I actually really enjoy your website :)

I do not enjoy your attitude :(

yup - its my attitude towards this forum which I developed over my very short stay here. honestly, the OP is correct.

I'm no noob - and yet I was received rather cool here as well. Just stating the facts.

OP - check out Photography On The Net - or - Fred Miranda.com

Don't worry mate - I don't like this forum either and question why I even visit from time to time.

Look at my work (web/blog/flickr) below. I'll outright say it - I'm better then 99% of the people on here - yet I recieved a horrible welcome from a bunch of noobies that take pictures of their cats and chain linked fiences.

I share your opinion of this forum, and I'm no beginer looking for advice...

What are you talking about? I just went through a bunch of your posted threads and I see nothing but "Good work!" "Bravo!" and "Very nice!" from all of the responders, :lol:

I must have missed something.

I recognize your screen name, but I must not be around when sh*t's going down.

Then again I didn't comb through every single one of your posts on this forum.

Either way... really nice work dude!

I'm a member of these two sites as well in addition to 2 others. I don't know, this site didn't bother me as others claimed it to be - maybe it has its place.

I'm a member of these two sites as well in addition to 2 others. I don't know, this site didn't bother me as others claimed it to be - maybe it has its place.

Yeah... if you know how to take critique well... which you do... which is why it doesn't bother you. :lol:

Yeah... if you know how to take critique well... which you do... which is why it doesn't bother you. :lol:

Maybe they should change the mission statement, The Photo Forum, only for the alligator skinned! :lol:

crybaby_sign.gif

Next??????????

We need a replacement *Drama* queen

What a whiner! Someone did not like one of your photos, and told you, so now everybody is an ass and you leave. OK! I really hope I never find that other site you're talking about, if it is filled with people like you! You can't actually think that as a noob, that everybody is going to love all your pictures right away... When posting a photo you should be prepared to hear that it sucks! I am sure there are some medical reason for your outburst, and should maybe not attack you like this, but you need to hear some honest opinions from time to time...

OK! I really hope I never find that other site you're talking about,

I'm sure all she did was Google "Photography Forum" and picked the next one down on the list.

I'm also sure that a good portion of the population here is also on whatever forum she's talking about because a lot of us aren't on just this forum, haha.

POTN is actually one I've started lurking on more recently (and I know a lot of TPF members are there too)... so if that's where she went... she's not getting very far away. :lol:

WOW! Talk about a fun thread! I may go back and reread this one in a bit. Now THAT was fun! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back