Everyone congratulate our resident clarinet man!

It was silent, but I considered answering anyways. :p

Hopkins had their ceremony this morning, and Peabody's separate one began at 7:30 :)

That's hilarious! Though I would have cracked up if the graduation song was interupted with 'Martha My Dear.' ;)

Did you go to both ceremonies?

That's hilarious! Though I would have cracked up if the graduation song was interupted with 'Martha My Dear.' ;)

Did you go to both ceremonies?

I said the other ceremony was in the morning, didn't I? As in AM, as in before I wake up. :p

Oh, and being a music school, I am proud to say there wasn't a single bit of Pomp and Circumstance played! :p

I said the other ceremony was in the morning, didn't I? As in AM, as in before I wake up. :p

Oh, and being a music school, I am proud to say there wasn't a single bit of Pomp and Circumstance played! :p

:lmao: Gotcha!

Well, I know I've said it already in this thread...and in the voicemail I left you...and on facebook...and on the blog entry I'll probably make when I have time....

...but I'm really proud of you! This really is a great accomplishment!

P.S. You'd better have told your parents I said hello! Give them a hug from me, too!

TPFers...you must be informed that Joe has the nicest parents on earth. His mom is hilarious and sweet, and his dad is...well...just so...dad-like. :p

Hey Joe... Congrats man, I know how hard you had to work to accomplish this. Been there, done that... All that being said, when are you coming to play with us? ;)

Wooo hoo...Congrats Joe.. :thumbup::thumbup: Way to go brother....btw...diggin the new look.

well done Joe :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back