Everyone's favorite guy was there. lol

That doesn't mean they owe her a lot. If you're known as the camera person in a family or a small social network, you know people are going to come to you for that kind of thing when the occasion arises. And most of the time they don't give much consideration as how good you actually are, it's like a "duh" decision.

And it's nice, that they consider you to be that camera person. It's an encouragement.

Of course she didn't say he wasn't grateful...why would you need to say that when you're whining about it?

okay man, it was very flattering that they wanted me to be there to do their photos, but that doesn't make it okay for them to treat me however they like. I didn't want to do this wedding but in the end I agreed because I was told no one else could get them nice images from the day, Then this guy was there following me around and taking all the same shots as me. It was annoying... what's it to you anyway?
:heart:

Haha you crack me up! No I wasn't paid, my mom asked me because the bride's mother wanted me to do it, not because my mom wanted me to do them.
I would never dream to think that the world revolves around me but it was very understood that I was there not as a guest, but as the person whose only reason for being there was to take pictures. DUH.

Excessive whining... I don't know if I was whining really more just sharing my experience and if you paid attention you can see that I did try,,, even after being mistreated.
Thanks for taking the time to comment, have a lovely day there. :sexywink:
Yeah I kind of misplace my comment. I was just irritated by the increasing aggressive comments toward the guy and the bride.

That should answer the above post as well.

Yeah I kind of misplace my comment. I was just irritated by the increasing aggressive comments toward the guy and the bride.

That should answer the above post as well.

Hey that's alright little buddy - I gotcha. Its really ok though - the bride doesn't know, doesn't care and probably wouldn't be surprised to see me talking about this. We go back some and it's not like we despise eachother, we just don't... mesh, know what I'm saying?

And the guy, well... I told him about TPF so hey, if he visits here the first thing he'll learn is not to stand in the middle of the aisle blocking the guests in a bright yellow shirt. :lmao: I doubt he'll visit though because when I said I learned everything online he laughed at me. :meh: :D

Jimmy,
Nasty but good trick I learned long ago. When I have an Uncle Bob that get's all crazy (or videographer ect), I'll be really nice, get slighly in front of them, turn my flash around backwards (as it normally is) and bump the flash up by 2 and put my camera on rapidfire and blast away.
I'll promise you that they will move pronto. And they can't shoot for minutes after either. LOL.

Jimmy,
Nasty but good trick I learned long ago. When I have an Uncle Bob that get's all crazy (or videographer ect), I'll be really nice, get slighly in front of them, turn my flash around backwards (as it normally is) and bump the flash up by 2 and put my camera on rapidfire and blast away.
I'll promise you that they will move pronto. And they can't shoot for minutes after either. LOL.

That is hilarious and brilliant! hee hee ha ha. Great idea and I will have to remember that one!!!!!

Hate to be the fly in the ointment here, but might just be careful what you are saying, especially seeing as you referred the fellow here - you wouldn't want this coming back to bite you in a few years.

On a brighter note, you did a wonderful job especially given the circumstances. Love the detail shots

Hate to be the fly in the ointment here, but might just be careful what you are saying, especially seeing as you referred the fellow here - you wouldn't want this coming back to bite you in a few years.

On a brighter note, you did a wonderful job especially given the circumstances. Love the detail shots

It's ok. ;) I know these are public forums and anything I say can and might be used against me. LOL I keep that in mind and try not to say anything too damning. :sexywink:
I originally intended for this to just be a joke about how everyone says about the familiy members being up in their with the cameras and then it happened to me. LOL

And thanks so much for the comments on the pictures. The detail shots are the only ones I like but those are pretty easy, objects just stay put and listen! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back