Everyone's Favorite Weed!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Again this is a capture from Scooter and I when we were out and about the other day. We seen this and I just knew I had to make an attempt at capturing it because I know this is one of everybody's favorite weed.

Dandelion.jpg

Love it. Every year I resolve "This will be the last dandelion photo I'll have ever taken! I have too many already", and spring comes round and the dandelions show up and guess what? Corinna's out taking pics of ... dandelions.

But!
One from that perspective, in such evening light, with a backlit dandelion and THE SKY the backdrop is one I have never taken so far!

Now they're gone... So guess what Corinna aka LaFoto's going to photograph NEXT year in spring!? Despite all her resolutions not to!? ;)

Thanks for all the great comments. I can't wait to see my mothers (Scooter) version of this on here soon!!

Great way to take the pic, i have to go and try this now, it really has depth which is pretty amazing concidering how much of a silloette it is, was it a wide angle lens or are they just thicker near the bottom? I imagine you having to dig a hole and lie in it to get the shot :).

tim

Most reactions

Back