Everything you don't want to know about Joe!

Hey ... I'm 6 posts away from 1k ... let me spam in your thread till someone notices and makes one all about me !!!

anicole said:
Hey ... I'm 6 posts away from 1k ... let me spam in your thread till someone notices and makes one all about me !!!

Sorry Anicole...I think 1K you're on your own to brag...it's 2K and up that others do it for you (well...that's what I tell myself anyway, cuz no one did it for me at 1K :er: )

jocose said:
Sorry Anicole...I think 1K you're on your own to brag...it's 2K and up that others do it for you (well...that's what I tell myself anyway, cuz no one did it for me at 1K :er: )

:hug:: If I woulda noticed, I woulda made you a thread!

jocose said:
same with me

It's all good. I appreciate the posts though. I think it took me about 1K to get the friends and reputation to get someone else to post a thread for me...did that make sense???

Anyway, enough of Jo Cose on this thread...it's back to being all about NOT being about Joe!

Oh, speaking of Not being about Joe...I'm not sure Saturday is gonna work. I got the email last night that the camera shipped out...which means that it may not get here UNTIL Saturday...we'll just have to play it by ear. Then again, I still have other cam, so like I said, we'll just have to see what happens.

jocose said:
It's all good. I appreciate the posts though. I think it took me about 1K to get the friends and reputation to get someone else to post a thread for me...did that make sense???

Anyway, enough of Jo Cose on this thread...it's back to being all about NOT being about Joe!

Oh, speaking of Not being about Joe...I'm not sure Saturday is gonna work. I got the email last night that the camera shipped out...which means that it may not get here UNTIL Saturday...we'll just have to play it by ear. Then again, I still have other cam, so like I said, we'll just have to see what happens.
Saturday or Sunday works for me. Just let me know ahead of time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back