Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With tommorrow being Mother's Day, we got a bunch of flowers and bouquets in at work (walgreens)...since we don't exactly specialize in flowers, the ones we usually get aren't necasarily always the healthiest and best looking....so I was shocked when I went in today, and we had a table full of the most beautiful roses! Some were so perfect looking, they looked fake almost. I couldn't resist mying myself a rose. (since I'm never gonna get any given to me!) I took about 50 pictures of it (and I'll probably do more)..heheh...I've never had a flower pretty enough to take pictures of, so this is my first attempt, really. Watcha think? I'll post more tommorrow..I shoulda been in bed an hour ago.

Edit.jpg

Oh wow! That is a gorgeous rose!
I looooove the deep shadows around the center of it especially. Makes it look very sensual and velvety. Can I suggest either a tighter crop or a .... (OMG what's the opposite of a tighter crop??.. a looser crop?) Well you know what I mean.

I did all sorts of crops..hehe...I'll post em tommorrow. I did some closer up, some farther away, some from different angles, some with different apperatures (I just realized I don't know how to spell aperature..) Hehehe...I had fun, and all I did was take pictures of one little flower. (I NEED to start taking more pictures!)

Oh....and the stats...it was ISO 100, aperature around 12 or 14, and either a 25 or 30 second exposure.

I remember the first time I was sent flowers. I did exactly the same thing you've just done. I spent all afternoon taking photos of them! I love flowers. :)

This wasn't sent or given to me...I bought it myself. My boyfriend thinks flowers are frivolous.

Nice shot core...flowers are a great practice subject, good to see you experimenting with it.

wonderful picture! I like how the petals are situated there... and I like those tiny white flowers around :) they suit the photo very well! post more!!!

That *is* a beautiful rose! Nice shot of it, Corry. I can't wait to see the others. And I buy myself flowers. I don't have a boyfriend to give me such things and I love flowers!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back