exectutive office building

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yep, my 3rd post in five minutes. i think i'll post something every minute for the next 24 hours :greenpbl: .

office of the vice pres located beside the white house. sorry for the large tent located just beyond the fence; something to do with security checks or something like that :wink: :

20197312-L.jpg

All that's coming to mind is HOLY CRAP you're awesome, that's awesome, my freaking gosh :) PLEASE post a pic every minute for the next 24 hours!!!

That is an amazing shot. Yes you should post one every minute. I am sure there are people here that are gonna wait for each post too. Great work JonMikal. !!!!!

Chiller said:
That is an amazing shot. Yes you should post one every minute. I am sure there are people here that are gonna wait for each post too. Great work JonMikal. !!!!!

you're not one of them :lmao: ?????

thanks people!

Canoncan said:
:hail: :hail: :band: :king: :king: :salute: :cheer: :thumbup: :thumbup:

wow, that's the best group of emoticons i've ever received. thanks canoncan!

Love the shot and the choice for black and white here. I think color wouldn't have done this one justice. Great job!

My immediate thought:
"I want to be able to do this, too. I want to! I want!"

This is soooo good. The tent doesn't bother me in the least. It rather seems like a lamp shade for all the spot lights that illuminate the building and make stand out all the columns and balconies and stucco (are those the right words? Where has my English knowledge gone?)... and the symmetry of the frame is underlined by the tent in the middle, if anything...! What emoticons could I find for this, I wonder?
h040.gif
k015.gif
n130.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back