experiences with Zenfolio

Shelley L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thinking about joining Zenfolio, but I wanted to see what others have experienced there. Or if there is a better service, let me know.

I want to have a web gallery (with no ads) and also have a shopping cart.

I love zenfolio and have always had good experiences. I use the pro account and it's worth every penny in my opinion. I used to have Exposure Manager and like every aspect of zenfolio better...well the only thing I don't like is that zenfolio doesn't support statcounter which I used a lot with EM....small sacrifice though.

Zenfolio rocks! You'll need a pro account ($100 a yr) to set your own prices.

+1

I just joined Zenfolio and Im very happy with the site. Also I used Mpix for prints and the quality of the images is great.

I have been considering Zenfolio for a while, but hadn't talked to anyone about their experiences. I was start a thread asking about Zenfolio, but looks like Shelley L beat me to it. Looks like I got on here and checked at just the right time. Glad to know that others use Zenfolio and are happy with it. That's probably the route that I will take also.

I've heard the "collections" section is difficult to deal with? As a wedding photographer, I must have a solid collection or favorites section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back