Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Esiegel9248.jpg

esiegel9198.jpg

esiegel9118.jpg

I know it's tempting to play with this stuff at first... but I just see horribly filtered snaps. Put your enthusiasm and energy into improving your photography and you will reap far greater benefits :)

I agree with the statements above... regardless, 2 is kinda interesting.

To be honest, i just don't know what you are trying to convey here. I guess you put photoshop to the test. They are definately interesting results. The first one annoys me because the stripes are not even and im obsesive compulsive about alot of things including symmetry and geometry so that gets to me. The second looks like a collage of random little images. The third I like the most because he's just like "Hey bro, what's good? I'm just chillin out in my dorm room." The effects compliment the facial expressions in my opinion so I feel it works. Anyway, sorry if its a little straight forward but that is how I feel about the set. Happy editing,

Nick

yea nothing special there just some filters. 2nd one is way too bussy I dont even want to look at it.

I like the 2nd photo. How'd you do that? Also choose a nice background for your pictures. :mrgreen:

If you really want to take good photos, you can't do it all in Photoshop. Try taking some photos of an interesting subject, and then not overprocessing it.

Okay you seriously need to read a book on photography. Then one on Photoshop. I try to be nice and give you help every time you post this junk like your "Save Nature Adds" "Is This Are Fault" but seriously

READ A BOOK.

There seems to be no connection between the post-process effect and the actual photo.... if you are going to do extreme post-processing it should be to enhance a mood or style within the original photograph.

Well, I don't have a lot of photo-editing experience myself, but I tend to agree with the above comments. The thing with the first image is that the blue lines are so striking, they are making a statement one way or another. I think it's important to figure out first what statement you want to make with a photo, otherwise it could end up as anything.

Most reactions

Back