Experimenting with my new camera

pilotgirl2007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time shooting digital, well minus my point and shoot camera which I consider to just be snap shots. So anyhow my boyfriend bought me the Nikon D90 for my b-day (I am so lucky!! lol) and I went to San Fran a few weeks ago and shot some photos while hiking and these are a few of my favorites. I tried to do some editing in photoshop but I really don't know how to work it. Can't wait to take a class in photoshop next semester! Anyhow let me know what you think, color photography is a new frontier for me!

Mary_on_edge.jpg

Mary_lighthouse.jpg

lighthouse.jpg

Thanks for looking : )

:shock: Where were you hiking?? I want to live where you live!

Number one captured my attention the most. I feel as if I'm there! I would, however, lighten up the foreground a bit.

I live in CA!! We have everything so its great for taking photos! These were taken in the Marin Headlands across from San Fran. I agree with your comment on the first one. I am not experienced with Photoshop and I tried to enhance the water a bit, which it worked but I made the foreground darker in the process. Hopefully after I start my class in photoshop I will figure that out.

nice shots! Congrats on an awesome camera

Most reactions

Back