Exploring Our Forgotten World

I've always wanted to do this, but I can never find locations :(

Ditto!!!

I've even searched the web for places near me to try this out but every time i make the trip it turns out to be rubble with no excitement value.

Just keep on driving around. Driving around with your eyes open has been pretty effective for me. Find people in your area with the same interest.

Thanks for the link, Skyclad. I just returned to this site today, and it was still awesome. A lot had changed though, even from the weekend to today, so I doubt this location will be available too much longer. I did find a new, better, way in though.

I also almost died, though... Both feet, and my entire body, hanging over dead space, with nothing but my arms supporting myself... and not by choice, either. Worth it.

Thanks Chris. There are hints to where the location is, if you are really interested. As anyone in the Urban Exploring community would know, locations aren't given out too freely. To do so would not only endanger myself AND the location, but other explorers as well. I liked the pictures of Hudepohl by the way. I hear it's harder to get into these days.

Most reactions

Back