Exposure and a few queries

bagopeas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I have a few questions that i need answered as part of this photo course that i want to do. I'm hoping to improve way beyond my amateur level.
Searched google with no luck so maybe you guys can help.

- When using both color negative and transparency films, do we work out the correct exposure the same way, if not why?

- Any disadvantage of using a telefoto lens?

- What happens to film if subjected to a magnetic field?

- What is a quick way to color correct an image containing a white or grey area?

- What is the maximum value of a pixel?

thanx in advance, appreciate your help!

Are these homework questions...?

Hi all,

I have a few questions that i need answered as part of this photo course that i want to do. I'm hoping to improve way beyond my amateur level.
Searched google with no luck so maybe you guys can help.

- When using both color negative and transparency films, do we work out the correct exposure the same way, if not why?

- Any disadvantage of using a telefoto lens?

- What happens to film if subjected to a magnetic field?

- What is a quick way to color correct an image containing a white or grey area?

- What is the maximum value of a pixel?

thanx in advance, appreciate your help!

It should say in your books if you're doing a class. Also, you should be paying attention in class.

I'll give you my answers to some very silly questions
1 yes except for a possible difference in iso

2 The difficulties of using a telephoto lens is that it will react quicker to camera shake and therefore a faster shutter speed must be used,also the weight can make it difficult for a nine year old, However if your subject is a long way away the advantages out weigh the disadvantages :)
3 nothing, but x rays can damage film
4 correct the color so the white is white , but as the question states it is white I've no idea :)
5 I've no idea but it seems to be about a cent a pixel :)

In my day the questions asked were about things like reciprocity failure or reticulation

Most reactions

New Topics

Back