Exposure problem with the Fujica ST 901!

Just shoot it in manual if it will

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yeah, like I mentioned in the post, the manual shutters are fine. But I would just like a working lightmeter :)
It sounds like the light meter has had it, get a cheap handheld meter they are more accurate and get shooting

That's a shame :( the camera seems in such a good condition overall!
It's just so weird, since the light meter measures correctly, but the shutter speeds don't correspond.
Just use it in manual and see how the meter works download the light meter app and see if they match the app usually reads the same as my £450 light meter

I am using a lightmeter for my phone, that's how I've been making sure that the readings from the camera is correct. It's a spotmeter that actually works pretty well, been using it for a while and cost me like 1£. Impressed!

I'm using light meters when shooting medium format, but for this camera I wanted something that could do it on it's own.
I picked up a Spotmatic F for 10£ now instead, hoping that this one will perform :)
Your from the UK ? Good to hear that someone else is shooting film

I'm from Sweden, just exchanged the currency for you :p it was actually 100 SEK.

Yeah, like I mentioned in the post, the manual shutters are fine. But I would just like a working lightmeter :)
It sounds like the light meter has had it, get a cheap handheld meter they are more accurate and get shooting

It's just so weird, since the light meter measures correctly, but the shutter speeds don't correspond.
Just use it in manual and see how the meter works download the light meter app and see if they match the app usually reads the same as my £450 light meter

I am using a lightmeter for my phone, that's how I've been making sure that the readings from the camera is correct. It's a spotmeter that actually works pretty well, been using it for a while and cost me like 1£. Impressed!

I'm using light meters when shooting medium format, but for this camera I wanted something that could do it on it's own.
I picked up a Spotmatic F for 10£ now instead, hoping that this one will perform :)

I'm from Sweden, just exchanged the currency for you [emoji14] it was actually 100 SEK.
I rode through Sweden on my motorbike in 2005, 6000 miles through Norway, Sweden and Finland

I'm from Sweden, just exchanged the currency for you [emoji14] it was actually 100 SEK.
I rode through Sweden on my motorbike in 2005, 6000 miles through Norway, Sweden and Finland

That sounds great! How did you like the nordics?

Great but very expensive, on the ferry we met a Swedish motorcycle couple from Mora who gave us a bed for the first night then we headed up the coast

Great but very expensive, on the ferry we met a Swedish motorcycle couple from Mora who gave us a bed for the first night then we headed up the coast

Haha, that's great :)

Haha, that's great :)
I didn't like £7+ per pint of beer

Most reactions

Back