Eye Challenge You

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know that most of you have seen this picture before, but I have tried to edit it several times to make it 'pop' and look better, but I just don't have the photoshop skills, and I hope someone here may try to revive it from the excess noise and general 'flatness' in colour. In general, have fun. A larger version can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=39271337&size=o

39271337_5433d8e6a1.jpg

Hey Peanuts. Well...I gave it a shot. Im not a photoshop pro, and have limited skills. I guess you can say, I have enough to get me by.
This is my attempt at your photo. Im sure there is somebody here who will blow my attempt off the map.
thanks for the challenge.

tiger1.jpg

Judged by my newest thread "Green eyes" ... just ask yourself what I MIGHT do to this one in order to "change it a bit"? (Whether it would make it any better I don't know, but it would be fun... and I'd stay with my personal "theme of the day" ;) ).

Oh wow everyone! Your photoshop skills are amazing! Thanks so much for taking up the challenge (Though with the butterfly on the nose, the first word that came to mind was *chomp* :lol: ) My original picture is looking very shabby right about now. Thanks once again :)

Oh and LaFoto.. This would be just a slightly larger version then your green-eyed cat or "clown cat" ;)

After my private MSN tutorial by Artemis on selective colouring, this one had to be expected, right ;) (and if you take into consideration what I "did to" our cat here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34276, right?)

Tiger_CorrysEdit_MySelCol.jpg

I chose Corry's edit as my design for the selective colouring, for I liked the colour of the tiger's eyes in her edit best.

Whoah. Suddenly it doesn't look like an Amur Tiger but instead a Siberian. Really like it. I ahve a question, would I be able to take one or two of these edited ones and put them on my photo site if I link back to this page/ forum with username of person who edited them ? :)

Well, I would not mind. It is your photo, after all. As long as a photo that has not been taken or edited by the owner of that website clearly says "Photo by xxx" or "edited by xxx" it is ok. The reference should be there, though, but you know that yourself, I'm only repeating it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back