Eyes

PrecociousEmber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
denisehanson.com
I didn't see a thread for eyes. So let's see em. I have TONS of pics of my eyes. I think eyes can not only tell you how a person is feeling presently, but they can also sometimes tell you the story of their life, all about their past, and sometimes foreshadow what is coming. I love eyes.

eye03.jpg

eye05.jpg

PICT0379.jpg

eye01.jpg

PICT0165.jpg

Sorry for so many. But those are basically my favorites. I have a bunch more though.

There are stacks of "eye" avatars that is my contribution
[edit]
I just thought I would add an image after all. But I could not find any volunteers so I had to shoot myself in the eye.

skyward2lk.jpg

My uncle used to have a business where they would take close-up photos of people's eyes and blow them up to 8x10...very creepy looking. The idea was that you could find out a lot about a person, health wise, from the eyes.

Personally I think it was a big scam...

heh... that is creepy. it probably was a scam. i wouldn't count on the eyes to tell you a whole lot. i'm just saying, you can make assumptions based on the eyes. i wouldn't pay money for what you're talking about though. heh

PrecociousEmber said:
hahah that's awesome

heh, more nuts than awesome I think - the eyes were a photo of my daughters eyes, printed and cut outthen sellotaped round their heads, they stayed like that for about two hours!

Oh, and the original eyes....

eye2.jpg

PrecociousEmber said:
shooting yourself in the eye had to have hurt. :mrgreen: i really like this angle - makes your eyelashes look reeeally long. great work.

I love yours now that the images came through. Especially the third one. I didn't see them yesterday.

Cheers.Paul.

Most reactions

Back