Eyes

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the eyes on these people whom I met during our travels. hope you enjoy, Thanks for looking!

WebsizeCTBest2005-02-28-16-23-26JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-04-24-17-21-56JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-23-13-55-33JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-02-24-09-39-34JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-23-13-55-20JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-16-15-02-42JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-02-28-17-20-24JPEG.jpg

i like the last one best of all. The light is good and her smiling face really lights up the picture.

nice collection

JohnMF said:
i like the last one best of all. The light is good and her smiling face really lights up the picture.

nice collection

ditto!

i totally agree with everyone and i also love the little girl in the first one, Precious!

you got some true life and spirit in all of these! The last one would look great with a greyscale! Awesome work, keep them coming!

yes, very nice pictures!
I'll add #6 and 7 as favorites to the ones mentioned

Yes, Raymond, I do enjoy these photos, and I very much understand why you like these people's eyes so much! The girl in the first is precious, a pity that the photo is just a tad soft - this does not apply to the last, which is outstanding. DOF, light, expression, all spot on! And these people stay beautiful up until old age, right?

from left to right Daisys Anti Dan.. 64, Anti Baby.. 47, and her Momma ...60

I think you are quite right, and when she arrives here I will need to be very thick skined since I will need to deal with many "attitudes" hehehe.

I just hope I can stay healthy and raise our children to be fine citizens and respectful.

WebsizeCTBest2005-04-19-19-33-30JPEG.jpg

And, yes, it is a pity on the first one, I really should not have posted it. It was a borderline call, o well., she is a cutie though!!

Thanks for showing me all your extended in-law family here, Raymond.
And no worries at all about the first. It is not as borderline as you may think, for the girl's expression still is very worth the while being captured and shown.

Excellent photos. I really like the first and the last best. Very well done.!!!

They're all gorgeous :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back