F/S Canon 35-350mm "L" Lens

06orange1300c

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For Sale: One Canon 35-350mm Lens. Used. I like the lens but it is heavy and my back just won't take long shoots with this lens. The pictures tell most of the story here. You will find 14 photos of the lens taken recently and 2 taken by the lens just to be able to show what it is capable of. The lens is used, it does have some dust. The lens hasn't been wet. The lens hasn't been dropped or abused. The lens shoots, focuses, and zooms in and out just fine. It does come with the UV cover the caps and the sunshade. The lens has a lot of life left in it, like I said...it is just heavier than I want to shoot with all day. It makes a great carry lens. This lens is a good entry into the "L" glass. I live in Jeffersonville, IN. I work in Louisville near the airport. Prices are across the map on this "cult classic" lens. I think $950.00 is fair for this lens. BUT, it appears after 24 hours and 30some viewers with no questions about the lens that maybe I am mistaken. So, let's looks at $850 as the asking price. Please feel free to post questions, email questions to [email protected] I will be happy to allow you to see the lens shoot and or function on the day of purchase however I am not interested in "showing it off" if you are not serious about buying the lens.

Pics here: Photo Samples pictures by crarndtii - Photobucket

Thanks for considering the lens.

Last edited:
Ok, is there no love for the 35-350? :hug:: Or am I too high? :er: Any thoughts on this one? :confused: Maybe Ebay is a better direction due to the price of the lens? Any help? Beuller, Beuller, Beuller???

There's nothing wrong with it.. nor your price. It just wasn't a very popular lens... it appeals to a very specific group of photographers.

Wish I could afford it, just cant right now.:(

Good luck on eBay, please post the link here so I can bid, if the wife gives me some extra lunch money. :)

I am looking to replace the lens with the Tamron 18-270...what did you have in mind? And side note, I went to your site. GREAT PICS. Looks like you offer a nice range of package work for the money too.

I am looking to replace the lens with the Tamron 18-270...what did you have in mind? And side note, I went to your site. GREAT PICS. Looks like you offer a nice range of package work for the money too.
Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I saw quite a few people using this lens at the Indy MotoGP this year and I was intrigued. Unfortunately, I don't have anything in the focal range you are looking for. The only ones I could part with would be a 28-135, 85 1.8, and the 50 1.8. I don't know if you would be interested in any of those, but also have an ipod nano and ipod touch as well. Also, I have a set of Skyports that I could throw in, I have recently switched to PW's.
If anything interests you, let me know. I am about 2 hours north of you in Indy. If not, best of luck with you sale.

Thanks lol. Want to buy a 28mm lens that only auto focuses to about 30 feet? I sold it, she got it, she claims that it doesn't work (EVEN WITH PHOTO FROM THE AUCTION THAT PROVE IT DOES), sends it off to be repaired by canon (Who adjusted and cleaned it claiming that it worked fine according to the receipt and charged her $95.00), waits 2 months, files a complaint with Paypal, and they side with her since she is the buyer. I had to be certain that it was clear that returns are not an option but I didn't want it to seem like it was busted. AS IS = BROKE and I know it in my mind. So I tried to take the humorous approach but still get the point across. Good luck if you are the bidder by the way.

Best I can do to prove it works first was the offer to take it to a local shop for inspection. I hope that keeps people from crying that a used lens is not new...?

Most reactions

Back