F1 Testing - Day 1

Goldeeno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
goldeeno.zoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not many named drivers, there all tomorrow and thursday. But what do you guys think, advice so i can improve tomorrow.
1)
IMG_2402e.jpg

2)
IMG_2512e.jpg

3)
IMG_2563e.jpg

4)
IMG_2587e.jpg

5)
IMG_2620e.jpg

6)
IMG_2688e.jpg

7)
IMG_2402ee.jpg

8)
IMG_2519e.jpg

9)
IMG_2450e.jpg

And an Augusta MV 07, beautiful machine.
IMG_2825e.jpg

More photos at http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Goldeeno/F1 Testing 07 Day One/

But what do you think, any tips? Im going back tomorrow and thurs :D.

I can't tell you how to take better photos but all I can say is I wish I were you. lol. I would make sure I fill up that card by taking as many shots as I can. Have fun.

I was thinking of going there today, but ended up on kid duty - might try for Thursday.

Do you only have access to the Luffield / Pit straight grandstands or can you cross to the paddock and pits at all?

Some good shots there!

Yeah its only limited from the Farm S, to the end of the pit straight. But good enough. I went last year for the first time and that was all free, this year its £10 per day, or like i did, book a 3 day ticket for £15. For people who have never been its a big insight into these amazing machines.
Im going again tomorrow with a mate who has more zoom, i only have a 200mm, and altho i like it, i would like more, get up close and personal with the drivers.
I have some more photos of the Augusta, and what was behind it....

Ps, that photo of the augusta is 2 photos, dont ask me why, but the joined picture looked better...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back