Face To Face With Wild Bobcat!

corralup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was walking along this trail at a Bird Sanctuary and came across this pretty kitty. I got 21 shots total!

4565625172_4032599c11_o.jpg

Whoa! What a surprise that must have been. And a thrill! I'd probably have been shaking too much with excitement to get any shots. You did well :thumbup:

Corral
That must of been a helluva surprise. Were you able to capture any shots of the cat looking at you?

That is an awesome capture, congrats!! I think I would of crapped my pants. What focal lenght did you use?

I love how you can see the detail in his fur and in his muscles. These animals are amazing, and your photo captured that. I love the "pose" as well, good job on waiting for the right moment.

Do you have any more?

Corral
That must of been a helluva surprise. Were you able to capture any shots of the cat looking at you?
She is looking at me on this photo. I'm not sure what you mean. Her eyes are in the shadow being the sun was back lit. So I suppose it's hard to tell.

Most of the photos are the same. She only stayed for a few seconds.

4565625470_f1ce47c00d_o.jpg

4565624792_985956eda9_o.jpg

4564994797_45c1a51a68_o.jpg

4565624986_f211584138_o.jpg

The last three photos are full framed shots. I shot with a Nikon 300mm ED IF F4.5 Lens.
It's a Manual Focus lens only. So that is why it is extra special to me. I really like that lens. I can good detail out of that old puppy.

beautiful animal and great timing for the shot :)

Nice score! I have come across many Bobcats in Florida, always a thrill.

Great job on the pic's!

ah I like the tones and hues on #1 - of all animals, i fear the quickness of cats most ... awesome hunters.

Nice shot's thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back