Faces. C&C please

xUnknownSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3820108405_e48ae7544d_o.jpg

Very nicely done. :thumbup:

Excellent work! I really like it! The composition and conversion to black and white are excellent.

Just two nitpicks:
1) It looks like the picture has some sort of half vignette. The top corners are dark, but the bottom ones aren't. Either burn the bottom corners to complete the vignette (I think this would have a really nice effect) or dodge the top corners to remove the vignette.
2) I wish the person on the left wasn't chopped in half. Maybe some cropping could fix this?

great shot! love the light fallout on the edges and all the smiles!

Excellent work! I really like it! The composition and conversion to black and white are excellent.

Just two nitpicks:
1) It looks like the picture has some sort of half vignette. The top corners are dark, but the bottom ones aren't. Either burn the bottom corners to complete the vignette (I think this would have a really nice effect) or dodge the top corners to remove the vignette.
2) I wish the person on the left wasn't chopped in half. Maybe some cropping could fix this?

About the nitpicks, The picture has a full vignette, but when I did it, the top of the photo was dark i believe, and the bottom was light. I'll fix that. And I already tried cropping, but it gives it an off balance feel that just didnt sit right with me..

Thanks a lot for your input !

Most reactions

Back