Faces

Noah212

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't remember what camera/lens combo I was using for #s 1, 3, and 4. However, for the 2nd shot, I was using a Nikon D60 with a AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm lens (the D60's kit lens).

1. I feel like the green color that I photoshopped in was the only exotic color I could use while still maintaining the overall realistic feel of the photo. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
Face.jpg

2.This shot was taken from a balcony at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
DSC_0828.jpg

_JSF7317.jpg

4. I feel this shot is missing something (or maybe vice versa). It could be the large amount of empty black space in the edges of the photo. Please give me feedback on this shot particularly. Thanks.
BumbleBeeWoman.jpg

C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking.

First one gave me a bit of a laugh. #2 is just a mess and out of focus. I like the last image. I would crop the bottom of the image.

I like #4.
I feel there is a need for some of the foreground to remain to lead up to the subject, and I also see the need for the light to fade away in front of her. I would bring it in no further then a tiny bit after the last visible column, and then a bit before the first visible column.

I like how the scene kind of dwarfs her

Most reactions

Back