Factory outdoor photos for some CC

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Walked around town not too long ago and ended up with these two that I like. Would love to get some feedback on the overall image, composition and such.
I have some likes and dont likes of my own, but would love to hear what others thinks

1. Walkway
3874332072_92023dd368_o.jpg

2. Flowers

3874331852_d9e82d6088_o.jpg

1. The picture as it is, does not work for me. There is too much going on in the bottom of the picture. The actual walkway may be a bit overexposed but it's not bad with the blue sky. I like the rusty and aged look of the walkway and the supports. BUT, I think that if you cropped it so that the bottom left corner of the walkway would compose the bottom left corner of the new picture, it would work out much better.

2. Once again, there is too much happening in the picture. No real focal point makes it a bit chatoic. The large concentration of those flowers adds some intrest but it is overshawdowed by the rest of the picture.

I would really recomend trying to focus on a subject and try to make that part jump out. You had good technical skills as I see no real probelms in that area. Try to hone you composition skills and I think you will see better results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back