Lima Sunset
4707188531_438bfef737_b.jpg

3 Exp
Disco anyone?

4707916150_cfd6f65921_b.jpg

3 Exp
Through the broken window

4707892838_b304ed180b_b.jpg

I like the lima sunset, pass a noise filter to cut down the noise and brighten up a hair the image it's a little dark on the details of the buildings.

The second doesn't show (for some unknown reason), but I quite like the broken window. The colours look good!
I also like the factory sunset, only would I have preferred to see a little less sky and get some more foreground. Though I do realise that more foreground would have meant: more bare concrete.

isn't it interesting, i would like less concrete . a crop right above the rebar at the bottom edge.

can't see no. two either, but i also love the broken color glass

Ann - I am like you and prefer it with less concrete. I actually did I crop like you mentioned after posting this here
Its hard not to get the noise look here. Lima has alot of smog and fog which causes haze and noise

4764040419_feeb14969f_b.jpg

That haze is all from air polution? wow. Why are there clothes drying on the line at the factory? do people live there?

The front is rooftops of houses. The factory is behind them. So yes people live there.

Lima has a cloud over it alot because its between the andes and ocean, but the cloud is high. The horizon haze and everything is smog. The cloud above traps the smog

The factory in the back is a beer factory

Most reactions

Back