Faded Converse Sneak

#3 it is! love how it's coming at ya! neat shots... nicely lit :)

I like the series! The simple plain background is really effective against the bright colours of the shoe.

PS. Jon it looks like your daughters been drawing mushrooms on her shoe... you better have a chat with her... ;)

Hehe, I drew checkers on the white toe on my black lowtops. I soon bought some plastic hightops I'll shoot one day. We should start a shoe thread!

Love the series! Great personality in number 3! Reminds me of this kiddy cartoon with like everyday objects that come to life and have adventures. There are a pair of shoes that look exactly like that :)

wow, thanks for the great response to these..totally unexpected as I hemmed and hawed to myself about posting them. Might even have another go at those old sneaks. :D
thanks all!

Ha, you just took me back to high school man. I loved my converse, couldn't bare the thought of getting rid of them, until of course, the soles ripped off :lol: Great series, love #2, showing the whole shoe and you can see the drawing on them. They definately look like she's gotten her use out of them!

hey nice shots taken there......nice selection of subject too.....
i like all but a few comments that i feel wud make them better....
1st is very nice
2nd...yes a bit of cropping vud make it better i guess....
3rd the best but the little yellow thing is distracting.....
love all of them but i guess all of them cud be made even better....and hey
i feel u can use them for some contest or posting it for a mag too....
who knows.....:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back