Fading Daylight

adoho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got an idea this morning to get some shots of lights just after they come on before sunset.

5112.jpg

5110.jpg

The first one has some great texture to it.

Great I like the whispyness of the clouds in the 2nd one :)

Wow, I like both these photos very much ... the sky is even a tad more dramatic in the first, but I feel there is just that bit of ground too little in there, I feel floating (though that might be GOOD!?!?) and would love to have some more "anchor".
And the second is well composed, I think, playing with distortion, the lights and the sky with its whispy clouds. Good colour.

Love the first one! The hot spot in the lower right corner is, to me, a bit distracting though may be a little tighter crop or the burn tool......

Great job!

I love how dramatic the clouds are...sets a really great mood. I prefer the 2nd shot though I would have rather had a bit of ground in the shot so the lights don't look like they're floating.

wow! i really like both of these, they are really well composed and did you edit that sky? becasue i've never seen sky like that

wow! i really like both of these, they are really well composed and did you edit that sky? becasue i've never seen sky like that

I edited the color, nothing else though.

Most reactions

Back