Fair Time

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot last night at the Idaho State Fair. Thank you for looking.
DSCN1347.jpg

Nicely done, Me personally I would have underexposed it a touch more to cancle out the parking lot and merge it with the rest of the silhouette but....

Nice shot. Agree about underexposing a tad more - you could have a go at this with Photoshop..

Ferris Wheels must be in fashion - posted a shot on here myself yesterday!

I am also in agreement with the others but beautiful, golden sunset! Great photo.

well the highlight of this pic is the sunset..

I actually like how the trucks are slightly highlighted. I was at a truck and tractor pull and was shooting the contestants as well as the fair. I think that it gives the photo a little bit of depth and dimention.
But I will give it a shot. Thank you for the comments.
This shot was the highlight of the bitter cold rainy day.

Great shot. I love interesting stuff silhouetted in a sunset.

I didn't recognize you as the poster. You change avatars as often as my kids change cloths during a single day, hehehe. And you look completely different in every avatar.

Haha Yeah I try to keep it interesting. I am one of those people who can look totally different depending on the outfit and hair style.

this is so great :D

and i agree with you. i like the cars highlighted :p

Im no pro at all so my advice is just my opinion. But i really like this picture and i especially like the way you can kind of see the trucks but very faintly. Good work

Thank you so much for your comments Oath and lopster!

I can't decide - hot on the head or cold and frigid - when was this taken?

--
Edit... NM, i see you said "last night". Was it cold or hot tho? It "looks" pretty frigid to me - even tho it's orange...

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back