Fairy Pools

An interesting composition, and a lovely,lovely scene!

Very nice. I also think you could some nice things with that waterfall on the left, lower perspective and some long glass.

Thanks Derrel, it was pretty busy when we got there with around 100 people walking up and down the falls so it was difficult to get a shot without people in it. This is also and area that gets a lot of pictures taken of it so I found myself a wee nook out of the way and had a short climb down to the water. Shot is a 6 or 7 shot panorama. Weather wasn't great either but I suppose it adds atmoshpere!

Very nice. I also think you could some nice things with that waterfall on the left, lower perspective and some long glass.

Thanks Tirediron! Yeah there's lots of possibilities at that location and I'm guilty of neglecting the longer focal lengths, though there was not a lot of room to move in this location.

Beautiful photo! I've seen some very nice photos from that area and would love to see it someday in person.

... it was pretty busy when we got there with around 100 people walking up and down the falls so it was difficult to get a shot without people in it.
Does it make much difference if you go mid-week? I told my wife that I wanted to go there someday, she's the traveler and said she'd go anytime. Now, if wasn't for those pesky little things called 'work' and 'finances' .....

Beautiful photo! I've seen some very nice photos from that area and would love to see it someday in person.

... it was pretty busy when we got there with around 100 people walking up and down the falls so it was difficult to get a shot without people in it.
Does it make much difference if you go mid-week? I told my wife that I wanted to go there someday, she's the traveler and said she'd go anytime. Now, if wasn't for those pesky little things called 'work' and 'finances' .....

Normally I imagine it would but we were there on a Tuesday. The guys that had been there before said they'd never seen it so busy, so I think we were just a bit unlucky with the number of people there. The wether had been pretty god the previous week and I think some of the schools were on holiday so that probably didn't help either.

Skye is worth a trip anyway, it's rediculously pretty

Most reactions

New Topics

Back