Faith Lim

pigs_can_fly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
faith-08.jpg

I really like #1 and #3. It bothers me a little bit in #2 how her sleeve is covering up part of her face like that. And, now on second look at #1, I think I would have had her legs a little bit closer together. Nice job:)

She has something of a mannequin about her in the last photo which is an intriguing effect. I wonder if that was the desired effect?

And a word of advice: you need not start an new post for each and every photo. You can put more than one into the same post ... and maybe number them once there are more than 3 or 4. OK?

I really like #1 and #3. It bothers me a little bit in #2 how her sleeve is covering up part of her face like that. And, now on second look at #1, I think I would have had her legs a little bit closer together. Nice job:)

Gorgeous work!

Thanks for the feedback and comments.

She has something of a mannequin about her in the last photo which is an intriguing effect. I wonder if that was the desired effect?

#5 was a pure accidental shot. I thought it was quite interesting and I processed the image for posting. :)

And a word of advice: you need not start an new post for each and every photo. You can put more than one into the same post ... and maybe number them once there are more than 3 or 4. OK?

Ok. I've added the numbering. Will put all the pics in a single post in future.

these are really nice. love the colours and lighting.

I think the first is my favourite

I really like them all but I don't think the pose in the last one works.

Most reactions

Back