8wgmdu.jpg

hope you guys like it :)

Taken by Canon 20D

lens Sigma 18-200mm

Shutter speed 1/5

Av F5

ISO-200

Last edited:
yes, i do. what did you use to dust the air? oh, and i don't like the MH photography bit in the middle of the shot, down and smaller in a corner would make it look cleaner. unless of course this is an add. if so, good job, but you then need contact info or a website small in the bottom corner.

Doesnt look like he dusted the air to me.. Could be wrong but it kind of looks like the light is just reflecting off a wall or backdrop and he made it too look soft and not so bright. It is neat though!

yes, i do. what did you use to dust the air? oh, and i don't like the MH photography bit in the middle of the shot, down and smaller in a corner would make it look cleaner. unless of course this is an add. if so, good job, but you then need contact info or a website small in the bottom corner.

hey . thank you soo much for ur comment ..

well i didnt use any Dust filters on this pic , its just the light Reflection on the wall

i just Blur the wall little bit (1% or maybe less )

and for the logo , u are right , i made it bigger more then the usual , and its not add , its just pic that i took after i read that Quote ,

am thinking to Print this pic .. its my best pic so far ..

thank you again for the comment :)

have good day

Doesnt look like he dusted the air to me.. Could be wrong but it kind of looks like the light is just reflecting off a wall or backdrop and he made it too look soft and not so bright. It is neat though!

you're right .. and its just a wall :D

thank you again for ur comment :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back