TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C always welcome

3514195582_3f34e8079a_b.jpg

3513387821_ed80868139_b.jpg

I know nothing about how to do T&S pics, but that first one is pretty cool :)

second one is not done right, the blur is relative to distance, so doing it in photoshop the way you are is much easier done at a high angle looking down to spread out the perspective, the jogger is in focus as well as the bridge railing which is much farther. first pic is better though, but try making it more of a gradient gradually getting more and more out of focus the farther you are from central focus.

second one is not done right, the blur is relative to distance, so doing it in photoshop the way you are is much easier done at a high angle looking down to spread out the perspective, the jogger is in focus as well as the bridge railing which is much farther. first pic is better though, but try making it more of a gradient gradually getting more and more out of focus the farther you are from central focus.

Well, I did it in PhotoScape, not Photo Shop, so it doesn't have as many features. I know it is not an actual Tilt-Shift; instead I chose to use it for effect. I think it looks like a Nike ad, but maybe that's just my perception. I, too, am unhappy that there appears to be a line at the edge of the clear area. However, that line is actually part of the photo--it is the bottom edge of that building.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back