Fall Colors and Horses in the Countryside

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted in ages. Here is some fall scenery that I was able to get recently in the midwest countryside, around southwest Wisconsin. C&C always welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_8737_sig_web.jpg

IMG_8806_sig_web.jpg

IMG_8824_sig_web.jpg

NJ

Breath taking, wonderfully deep colors. I think I could happily spend hours just taking in the views.

beautiful shots!! just a tad overdone on the post processing to me though, I would tone down the effect just a bit because it looks like the ground is brighter than the sky

Only one word to say......ART......... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I haven't posted in ages.
And don't think it went unnoticed! :p

But oh, seeing these, it was certainly worth the wait! What beautiful pastoral scenery, with those gorgeous fall colours. So peaceful and 'timeless'. And each has a bit of 'rolling hills' to it that I really like. Thank you so much for sharing these.

Great shots! Third is my fave, but all three great! :)

Breath taking, wonderfully deep colors. I think I could happily spend hours just taking in the views.

beautiful shots!! just a tad overdone on the post processing to me though, I would tone down the effect just a bit because it looks like the ground is brighter than the sky

Only one word to say......ART......... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

And don't think it went unnoticed! :p

But oh, seeing these, it was certainly worth the wait! What beautiful pastoral scenery, with those gorgeous fall colours. So peaceful and 'timeless'. And each has a bit of 'rolling hills' to it that I really like. Thank you so much for sharing these.

These are great, love the colors. Are these hdr?

They are. :)

I can't write anything that hasn't been written about the images. They are stunning.

Great shots! Third is my fave, but all three great! :)

Just absolutely stunning!

Thanks very much for the nice comments everyone! :)

Last edited:
I was wondering the other day where in the heck you've been? Great shots. Your processing is excellent!

those shots and colors are amazing, nice work.

As everyone else has said, great pictures. Being in southern MN myself the state of the foliage looked familiar. Just one thing I noticed though was a slight blur "thing" on the bottom of the first picture.

how did you make an HDR with the horses? i thought hdr is taking 3 pictures with -2, 0, and +2 but how did they not move in between each picture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back