Fall colours in Poland :) 7 pics

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted pics for so long here, so it's high time to do it. 3 weeks ago I took my bike and rode on the photo shoot to the woods. I took my very first RAW pictures. After talks to a few RAW masters I came up with those pics. Crituiques and comments appreciated as always. OTE:

DSCF9012.jpg

DSCF9015.jpg

this one below is actually my wallpaper now:)
DSCF9018.jpg

DSCF9009.jpg

I took this one also in jpg, but the whole sky was blown out while the dark areas in the bushes were underexposed... this is why I began to love RAW files :)
DSCF8984_001.jpg

DSCF8987.jpg

DSCF8988.jpg

Holy crap mentos these are amazing! Usually people only photograph the "happy side" of nature. Here you have some awesome shots of decomposing and dying plants.

#1 and #3 are definately my favorites, although #4 is up there as well. I would, however, like to see a little more detail in the shadows. But even without that, they are still great!

thanks Jadin! Actually I'm not very happy with 4th one because the focal point is not there where I wanted it to be. But this is a disadvantage of my MF and maybe my eye. I can play with the shadows though, it was taken in RAW so I'll see how many info was recorded there.

Mentos! i love your perspective on the fall colors... wow..
all very cool shots!
i love the 3rd of the leaf with the sunlight filtering thru..
thanks for sharing these :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back