Fall - en

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I Took some FALL photos today... Just went out and shot away.. Thought I would get more practice while its 75 out!!

You will see the title *Fall-EN* was meant for just two of the photos..

fallen.jpg

fall1.jpg

fall2.jpg

fall3.jpg

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE ....
falllog.jpg

PLEASE tell me what you think.. Id like your opinion so I can learn to do better photos :) Thanks!

Ah! :D Backlit leaves in three and four! How I love to see that!

Do you post-process your photos a little?
Would you consider giving 1 and 2 ("Fall-EN") a bit more contrasts? Maybe lower luminosity a bit and up the contrast? You might be surprised at what you get to see then.

I really love the first two. I like muted colors. :thumbup: Would love it if they were a bit sharper and I agree with LaFoto, just a bit more contrast would really make these pop.

Nice work! :)

Thanks!! I did try the contrats and wanted to share what I have done.. :)

4.jpg

5.jpg

Please let me know if this is a bit better.. I can see its more sharper with color and such.. :)

Is it ok to edit your pictures? I may try playing with levels in ps on those two pics...

oops sorry I didn't notice you have already retouched those pictures :) now they are very very nice!!! :D

Thank you!! :) YES Please if you ever want to retouch them I do NOT mind.. It helps me learn.. If I am not wanting anyone to retouch Ill post a *please no retouch* lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back