Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
autumn on a country road...

IMG_1119sm.jpg

fall in the forest...

IMG_1064sm.jpg

autumn stream...

IMG_1083sm.jpg

I could have sworn I've seen images just like these just a couple weeks ago.. Believe it or not there isn't much direction in your photographs.

I could have sworn I've seen images just like these just a couple weeks ago.. Believe it or not there isn't much direction in your photographs.

you probably have. happens a lot this time of year. as for "direction", believe it or not, not all photographs "go" somewhere...

Last edited:
The first shot is my favorite. The winding road draws your attention to the spectacular multi-colored hues of the autumn landscape.

The colors in the 1st photo is really bad quality.
looks like its blurred or been post-processed incorrectly.

I like the river though

shoot at a better time of the day with a tripod, the lighting is very harsh, very beautiful colours tho!

Yeah I like the colors too, but I guess none of them pop at me like wow. Not sure why, not a dramatic enough subject I guess? Good Color.

You should make your last image 3d. Nice.

you probably have. happens a lot this time of year. as for "direction", believe it or not, not all photographs "go" somewhere...

interesting point, not every photo has to be a show stopper, just a reminder of a scene we like.

shoot at a better time of the day with a tripod, the lighting is very harsh, very beautiful colours tho!

these were shot from a tripod. unfortunately, getting TO that spot at a better time of day is difficult... it takes 4WD and some scrambling over a boulder-strewn river bed, not something i want to do in poor light...

these were shot from a tripod. unfortunately, getting TO that spot at a better time of day is difficult... it takes 4WD and some scrambling over a boulder-strewn river bed, not something i want to do in poor light...
fair enough! go with a friend and make an adventure out of it, bring a headlamp! could be a good time, definately looks like a beautiful area!

Most reactions

Back