fall in the woods on a breezy day

Kazoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these a few weeks ago, day was fairly overcast. Haven't done any processing on these shots beyond uploading, so C+C is welcome.

3636994_1687e04480.jpg

3636559_cc291543c3.jpg

3636918_aac59aa177.jpg

Heya Kazoo, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I changed the links for you just a little ... you will find out they have something BEHIND the .jpg-extension, forgot the combination of signs, with Flickr-photos it usually is "?v=0", here it was something different, but all the same: you must never copy that extra bit. Copy the URL until the .jpg and that's it and the photos will show when you insert them by using the forum's insert-image icon! :D

Lovely autumn pics here, I like the last best, lovely DOF, wonderful background colour (!!!) and nice sharpness in the near leaves.

Your dog is nice. The photo is a bit centered, and since he looks toward the left of the frame, you could have placed him a bit more to the right and give him all the room he needs to look into. That would have made that photo slightly more "unbalanced" and therefore more interesting for the viewer.

the first one I might have sone either farther back or portait...the second one...like lafoto said..move him over to the right of the viewfinder next time...
the third one is magnificent and I wouldn't change a thing. Great job!

I like the last one a lot, the colours complement each other well. On the dog one, I would have crouched down to his eye level, it would make it more interesting I think.

Thanks for the critiques, those really help. And thanks LaFoto for sorting out the links for me :)

I see what you mean about the dog shot, had a hard time getting her to sit still and not try to lick the camera! I'll give that idea another shot.

I think the last is the strongest, like LaFoto pointed out, it has great use of DOF. Beautiful colors.

I really like the last one but the second one, the link is broken.. great job!

I was expecting to find someone in the prone position.

#1 - I'm not digging the composition. Also, I think if LR & RH had a branding iron on their ass for no good reason in '88, they may have thought twice about scarring another living resident of Earth.

#2 - Cute pooch, as said, move from center.

#3 - lovin' the colors, composition and bokeh.

Most reactions

Back