Fall in Vermont- Moss Glen Falls

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mossglenfb.jpg

After cutting out of work early yesterday, I decided to take the drive over to VT and see how the foliage was looking. I was on a mission to check out these falls, which I had been looking at online for the last year or so, and drove right past countless classic VT fields and farmhouses. I'm glad I stayed the course and didn't get distracted by all the other photo opportunities, because this place was amazing!

Beautiful location and beautiful photo. If I HAD to find something to critique, it would be the space in between the rock and the bottom of the falls. It's just large enough to make it feel like a disconnect between the two subjects, rather than a melding. But that's really nit-picking. Nicely done man.

Jake

Beautiful location and beautiful photo. If I HAD to find something to critique, it would be the space in between the rock and the bottom of the falls. It's just large enough to make it feel like a disconnect between the two subjects, rather than a melding. But that's really nit-picking. Nicely done man.

Jake

Thanks man! Yeah, I hear you on the spacing. I did take another photo where I placed my tripod in the river closer to the falls which looked pretty good, but lacked the depth having the leaves in the foreground added. Super cool location though! From what my friend told me, this spot we shot from is usually near impossible to get to, but the river was a little low due to lack of rain the last few weeks.

Jake

Thanks man! Yeah, I hear you on the spacing. I did take another photo where I placed my tripod in the river closer to the falls which looked pretty good, but lacked the depth having the leaves in the foreground added. Super cool location though! From what my friend told me, this spot we shot from is usually near impossible to get to, but the river was a little low due to lack of rain the last few weeks.

Well consider yourself a lucky man. This is one of those locations I've had in my mind for a year and have yet to find.. so consider me jealous!

Very nice! I agree with Jake, stunning photo.

This one goes on the wall.

Cool shot. The thumbnail does this no justice.

Cutting out of work early to get any kind of picture is a good thing, but this one is really special.

oh wow. This really is a wonderful photo. Great work.

Amazing shots. I absolutely love the long exposure. Vermont is beautiful, which is one of the main reasons I'm applying to UVM Burlington :)

Amazing shots. I absolutely love the long exposure. Vermont is beautiful, which is one of the main reasons I'm applying to UVM Burlington :)

Vermont is an amazing place. I went to college in Bennington, at the bottom of the state, but spent a lot of time up in Burlington. Just don't let the crazy parties distract you from all the great photo opportunities around!

Cutting out of work early to get any kind of picture is a good thing, but this one is really special.

No argument here! I skipped work again today and drove back through VT hoping to find some more good photo opportunities, but came home empty handed....beats working though!

Most reactions

Back