Fall photoshoot

lilysmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures I took last Monday. Idiot me forgot to check the ISO and I had it set to 800 from the last time I used it, so the pictures got noisier than they should of. That's the only thing I don't like about my camera. They were all shot with my 50mm 1.7 lens. Anyway, let me know what you think and how I can improve!

Reagan10-13-081.jpg

Reagan10-13-082.jpg

Reagan10-13-083.jpg

Reagan10-13-085.jpg

Reagan10-13-086.jpg

Since you asked for CC, I think your white balance is off-- these all look very yellow/orange to me. I also think they are a tad underexposed.

She is a real cutie! I bet this was fun to do :wink: I think #4 is my favorite.

Agree with Jen, and in addition add that I would suggest trying to offset the subject from the centre of the image a little more.

Thanks guys. You really think the color is off, though? What's the proper way to set white balance? I had it set to cloudy and this is how they got. I see them as having a warm feeling which I like, but I guess I'm in the minority. :lol:

Yeah I think the white balance is a little off. Usually I shoot in Auto WB and then adjust it after in Adobe Camera Raw. I really like #5, I think it would look even better if it was horizontal and we saw more of the scene.

I shot these in RAW + jpg, but my card got corrupted and I couldn't recover the RAW files. I like to play with the WB when I shoot in RAW.

Most reactions

Back