Fall pics (kids)

momof3girls

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these of the little girl I watch and gave them to her parents. She doesn't smile much, very serious little girl.

C&C please...I hope I am getting better!

1. Wish I hadn't chopped her ponytail!

DSC_6190-123.jpg

2. This was just a silly face she was making while runnning...

DSC_6205-12.jpg

3. I love this one, my favorite!

DSC_6228-1-1.jpg

4. Where'd everyone go???

DSC_6235-12.jpg

5. Got a half smile...kinda...lol

DSC_6241-12.jpg

6. The other two are my rugrats. I thought this turned out cute.

DSC_6226-1.jpg

7. My youngest and her pumpkin...

DSC_6248-111.jpg

Great job :) I really enjoy number 1. Those serious kids are tough. My neice is the same way, but hey you have to portray them how they are you know? #3 honestly doesn't thrill me. I think it's the angle the picture was taken at... Did you take while you were standing? I always say my knees will be gone in 20 years, because all I shoot are kids and pets. 5 also looks a bit blown out. I might try adjusting it in the curves option, but JMO. Good job again!

Great job :) I really enjoy number 1. Those serious kids are tough. My neice is the same way, but hey you have to portray them how they are you know? #3 honestly doesn't thrill me. I think it's the angle the picture was taken at... Did you take while you were standing? I always say my knees will be gone in 20 years, because all I shoot are kids and pets. 5 also looks a bit blown out. I might try adjusting it in the curves option, but JMO. Good job again!

I am agree with jenncolang...I also really enjoy some of them.....:wink:

Most reactions

Back