Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sky1jz2.jpg

rivercp0.jpg

reflectioncx9.jpg

very nice!
i like the 2nd and 3rd the best
and speaking of colors, i can wait to get back the rolls of velvia i shot this week on northern michigan colors :)

Oh, you sure all have the most beautiful autumn colours around you these days. And lovely weather to boot! So you all get these wonderful photos. My favourite is the first here with the whisps of clouds coming "from the trees" and "pointing back to" them!

Thanks guys, fightheheathens I bet the colors were amazing down there. Be sure to post them when you get them back :)

beautiful shots... i took a few hundred shots on saturday, i wish I had some clouds like in your first shot... i was disappointed with my c. polarizer, the sky came out almost black against the gold leaves...

the first one is the best. I love the deep blue sky and well saturated color of the trees.

My jaw literally dropped as the first shot loaded. The tones are incredible. Wierd as it may sound, i'd like to see them in black and white.

great colours
like them all but nukber 1 sticks out for me

Thanks again everyone, Danny if I have time tommorow I will post some B&W versions for you.

JTHphoto, the clouds in the first shot were just too good to pass up. I have been getting lots of use out of my polarizer lately, I love the dark skys. Although Im not crazy about the gradient it can sometimes cause at certain angles.

photo gal, It is good to be back :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back