Fallen Angel

vegasvisionstudios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vegasvisionstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There seemed to be a huge lack of human form in here so I thought I would add one or two.

highres_7165503.jpeg

The bow tie and arm band ?

The bow tie and arm band ?

I guess I don't get your question, the girl is simply dressed in a big piece of white tool and has a side table runner tied around her head. The accessories are just that, stuff that was in the dressing room when the MUA was helping her dress.

A lovley image. I think that I know what ocular means: the photo has a timeless feel that the bow tie and arm band take away slightly - well they do for me.

I'd keep the neck piece, but lose the armband.
Only because I think the armband harshly breaks up the softness of the arm.

Nice photo overall. Lovely toning. My objection would be mainly to the dark piece of fabric that looks like she's wearing a G-string under her fabric wrap. I think retouching that out would help the image. And her back arm seems a bit dark,given the overall tonal values of most of the shot.,

As far as the arm band and bow tie--they add a more-modern feel to this shot than if they were not worn. This photo has a timeless quality about it that I like. I do like the expression and the rose and how it is being held.

Thanks Derrel, I am glad you mostly like the shot. I am sitting her looking at an 18x24" print of the image and what I can see are shadows at ther hip creases but no gstring. In fact I personally helped wrap the model in the tool and can assure you that she was quite naked under the fabric.

The lighting, yea it is side light from a single point it was intended to fall off. I can see how it would bother some and how it would add drama to others.

Most reactions

Back