Falls on the Cullasaja River

pkirchner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, this is my first post to tpf, just found it a couple days ago.
This is an hdr of one of the falls on the Cullasaja River in western North Carolina. cc welcome. Pete

Attachments

• $697868383_evxLP-L.jpg
    $697868383_evxLP-L.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 191
That is a beautiful waterfall. I like the angle you shot it from. On this monitor (laptop) the colors are nice and it appears that you can see detail from the brights in the background through the shadow areas in the foreground. I can only imagine it would be better on upscale computers.

Very pretty shot! Love the saturated colors.

Thanks, I toyed with desaturating the blues a bit, but the water was reflecting the deep blues of the sky. So I left it as is.

That is a beautiful waterfall. I like the angle you shot it from. On this monitor (laptop) the colors are nice and it appears that you can see detail from the brights in the background through the shadow areas in the foreground. I can only imagine it would be better on upscale computers.

Thanks, It was quite a hike down to where I sat up the shot. The road is cut into the mountain on the cliff face up and to camera left out of the frame.

Wow Great shot,
You had taken a shot from right angle.
thanks for posting. can you post which camera you are using?

Why is it most spammers have poor english? :roll:

Anyways ........ Fantastic colors, beautiful photo.

Yeah, that's really great photo with beautiful colours,,,,,great looking bro,,,,,

Most reactions

Back