Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

534804982_mJCJk-L.jpg

534805002_uMVGL-L.jpg

534805261_LBVHk-L.jpg

534805226_dmrS9-L.jpg

534804782_Cfqq2-L.jpg

fame? Congrats but I wouldn't go so far as to say you are now famous...

Hey that's sweet! You helped me a while back when I hand some band photography questions and you used a few of those very images as an example for me. Did you shoot those on spec and then asked if they wanted to use them? Or were you hired for that? Again congrats!:thumbup:

WTG!!! And don't listen to mr. killjoy up there :er:. If that was me I'd be renting billboards to let my friends and aquaintences know just how 'famous' I was.

Hey that's sweet! You helped me a while back when I hand some band photography questions and you used a few of those very images as an example for me. Did you shoot those on spec and then asked if they wanted to use them? Or were you hired for that? Again congrats!:thumbup:

Cheers i sent an email to his manager asking if he needed any shots with a link to mine and got a reply back within the hour saying there would be a press pass, the day after the shoot the photos that they were going to use at the designers arrived but they preffered mine so a deal was made

Not sure if everyone knows who he is but he had a group in the 70's called Ace ( How long was a big hit ) he was singer to Mike and The Mechanics, singer in squeeze keyboard player for David Bowie and Roxy Music in the 80's recently he wrote 2 number 1's for The Eagles

Congrats - very nice work!

how many of us want to say that at last !!

hope that get you started.

Most reactions

Back