Familiar with Collages.net?

roxysmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a place that I can upload pictures from weddings to so that the guests can order and I'm out of the loop. I heard about collages.net and was curious if anyone was familiar with them and were happy with the results.

If not can you recommend a place that offers similiar services?

For under $100, why not get your own site and domain, even if you cant make your own webpage there are plenty of free templates and I am sure many here could help you out as well.

IMHO

I haven't used Collages.net...but I've heard plenty of good things. The guys at Tri-Coast Photography use them and rave about it.

They aren't really cheap though.

I am working on my own site but I was looking to find someone to make it easier on me. I work full-time and have a 3 year old. I want to do weddings someday full-time but for now I need to focus on learning more about photography, getting a steady flow of weddings and investing in equipment. The less time I have to devote to back and forth dealings with wedding guests on reprints the more time I'll have. I might be looking at this from the wrong angle but it's what I need for myself right now.

I've been using Collages for years, and they are absolutely terrific!
They aren't the cheapest, but imho they make my life easier, their products are great, and the couples love the site.
Hope that helps!

If you use White House Custom Colors, and use their LabWorks, they have a store front where you can put your photos and your customers can purchase prints. I think it was relatively cheap, but I don't know if it is what you are looking for or not. They have monthly fees for a storefront, of you can be charged per picture if you dont do enough business to justify a monthly fee.

collages are great and so is pictage. Pictage is a little bigger I do believe. Both are great companies.

I just had a look at the web sites of these two companies... you have to sign up with them to even get pricing information. So, I wouldn't use either one.

thats sad because they are very legit and great companies... industry leaders in what they do. I'd recommend signing up and at least checking them out. Pictage has great forums and a great community of photographers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back