Family at the Butterfly house

Vmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vmannimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These where all shot recently at the St. louis butterfly house in faust park.
butterflyYellow.jpg

TanButterfly.jpg

KidsClimbing.jpg

Can't decide between BW or Color
IMGP1048BW.jpg

IMGP1048.jpg

Family.jpg

Need to go back with some sugar water and see if I can set up so better shots with the flys on the flowers. If that doesn't work I can always let the kids drink it... and get some good action shots.

Hey, Vman, nice to be meeting you and your family, you have two beautiful daughters! Not surprising with those parents they've got!!!

Now that was a nice outing you had to the butterfly house and I like your photos here. Particularly the second of the butterflies, that one is so crisp and clear ... and even the bottom of the wing is so detailed and colourful that it really makes me wonder what it would have looked like from the top!

And I find the very colourful #3 very pretty :D.
And, ummm, sorry, I can't take the decision for or against the b+w conversion of #4 out of your hands...

Lafoto, the second butterfly is a amazing blue on the top but they don't like to land anywhere for a good shot. Photo shy I quess. I do need to bring back some sugar water for drawing them in.

I think I'm just going to have there mother pick between BW or color. That way I can just pass the buck.

Thanks for the comments and complimants.

Most reactions

Back