Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
92494105-L.jpg

91908849-L.jpg

92071092-O.jpg

94174822-L.jpg

Thanks Jeff. It does require long exposures when using a filter.
When I bought my 30D, I had my 350D converted to a dedicated IR camera. So I can shoot normal exposures of people and moving subjects. It also allows me to change between lenses without having to purchase multiple filters or set up a tripod :D

Anybody interested...it's worth every penny if you're serious about IR. The veratility is great. I had the work done by www.lifepixel.com. They had my camera back in my hands 5 days after I sent it. Total cost: $350 + $15 shipping :thumbsup:

Cute kid. I like the tatto in 4. It looks particularly bold. Is that because it's new or is that an effect of the IR? Nice work.

Thanks Dylan. It's actually old and ready for some touch up. The IR just really made it stand out. It also eliminates the colors. It has lots of red, yellow and orange.

Wow! its so nice to see those photos again.. :thumbsup: if you will use a Red Filter, will it show the colors?

Thanks all :)

First one had the red and blue channels swapped. Other three are just standard b/w conversions.

emo...IR pretty much eliminates anything red. It shows up almost completely white in most cases.

Wow, bro. These are right on. Excellent work.

Thanks Chiller.

Hey mitake...if these are scary, don't come into the DS gallery...you might wet yourself :D

woodsac said:
Thanks Chiller.

Hey mitake...if these are scary, don't come into the DS gallery...you might wet yourself :D

Actually, I've been thinking of going there :) See you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back