Family of Four

3of11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this photo shoot went pretty well. I like how the pictures turned out, which means I don't know where to improve. I'm not saying that I think these are incredible, I just need more eyes to see what I can't see. Let me know what you think. I always learn so much from feedback. Thanks in advance.

4892w-1.jpg

4864w-1.jpg

4937w.jpg

4916w-1.jpg

those are beautiful!! I love the colors so rich and soft! That little girl is adorable! Great job!

The only criticism I have is that perhaps the skin tone is a slight bit red in the first one. It *may* be the monitor I'm on at the moment, though.

these are great. #1 is my fav. I wish i could see the babies face in 2 and in 4 it might have been nicer to have the girl sitting on dad's lab... no biggie, just a thought.

overall, i think they are great. i'd love to see more in the series.

before i start, i wanted to let you know im new to photography, but wahtever.

i wish the green colour in #3 was brighter. the picture itself was real nice.

where was this taken?

tenlientl - these pictures were taken in a botanical garden. Thank you everyone for your comments.

Hi 3of11...

"I thought this photo shoot went pretty well. I like how the pictures turned out, which means I don't know where to improve. I'm not saying that I think these are incredible, I just need more eyes to see what I can't see. Let me know what you think. I always learn so much from feedback. Thanks in advance."

Hmmm - well I don't know about the colours being rich (twocolor) they looked a bit flat to me..
I d/l #1 and the histogram is flat - lack of contrast - curves
I also thought they could be improved with some 'pop'... - L*a*b
I didn't d/l the others to check but they all look flat...
Jedo

Attachments

• $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 68
Hi 3of11...

"I thought this photo shoot went pretty well. I like how the pictures turned out, which means I don't know where to improve. I'm not saying that I think these are incredible, I just need more eyes to see what I can't see. Let me know what you think. I always learn so much from feedback. Thanks in advance."

Hmmm - well I don't know about the colours being rich (twocolor) they looked a bit flat to me..
I d/l #1 and the histogram is flat - lack of contrast - curves
I also thought they could be improved with some 'pop'... - L*a*b
I didn't d/l the others to check but they all look flat...
Jedo

Jedo, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate the time you took in doing the edit and giving me your critique.

Other viewers, can I get some feedback on whether my edit looks better or Jedo's edit looks better? On my monitor Jedo's edit doesn't look very appealing, so I need to know if it is my monitor or just a different preference in editing.

Jedo, thanks for your feedback, I appreciate the time you took in doing the edit and giving me your critique.

Other viewers, can I get some feedback on whether my edit looks better or Jedo's edit looks better? On my monitor Jedo's edit doesn't look very appealing, so I need to know if it is my monitor or just a different preference in editing.

Just to add - the edit I posted has an embedded profile, sRGB IEC61966-2.1
If you are viewing this pic on your web browser, then unless you have FF4 or Safari, no other browsers support ICC profiles, and you will just see web/windows colour which is quite lame.
Try copying it to PS - using the pic embedded profile.
Jedo

The pictures are wonderful. My favorite is #1.

Most reactions

Back