Family Picture Help

laxb0rder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few pictures i just took and would like to have one framed, what can i do to them to have the best final product. I wasn't sure if i should leave the feet in the picture or not so i took pictures both ways.(any advice on this please)
So just a few questions please: which is your favorite? what do i dow with the feet leave them our cut off, and how should i crop them?
Thank you so much for your help because i hope to give them these pictures sometime later tonight.
_6110038.jpg

_6110041.jpg

_6110042.jpg

i like it with the feet, but crop out that brick wall

Thank you, any one else have any critiques?

you could clone out the distractions in the back, warm and lighten it up
2 minute edit, it was pretty low res and looked quite oof
_6110041copy.jpg

I kept playing (just been working on edits that dont look edited) and went for slightly more dramatic
_6110041copy2.jpg

The cloning is a good idea in the edit above, but I would choose the one with the feet and just crop it more. Lighten the pic just a bit in Photoshop.

I think these would be more appealing if you cropped out everything on each side of the picture, and photoshop the metal bar things out of the picture. One looks like it is protruding from the side of the guy's head (the guy in white), and the other one, in the middle of the bush, is just distracting. I know it's difficult to photograph groups of people, but you really need to mind your surroundings. I am still learning this myself, but I know sometimes it is just not possible to photograph them without tons of stuff in the frame, so you have to be a little creative in photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back