Family Portrait (with lots of outtakes)

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A fun shoot to be sure. The kids were...."animated" and at times uncooperative, but the outtakes are the best ones, I think....

DSC09805sm.jpg

DSC09793sm.jpg

DSC09804sm.jpg

DSC09865sm.jpg

5 (Hiking up his britches)
DSC09784sm.jpg

DSC09847sm.jpg

DSC09893sm.jpg

I like 1-5 alot...I love the candid shots that really capture the true personality of little ones! That being said, they definitely could use some fill light- either fill flash or a reflector. #6 and #7 the subjects are out of focus on both. I *love* #5...so cute!

These are really nice. A couple of small things though. The eyes are too dark in #1, but great colors in the background. Love the expression in #5! #6 and #7 are very cool, but #7 seems to be a bit out of focus. However, the silhouette and the green with the path is fabulous! Great looking family.

NJ

The actual print for #1 has good eye detail, but could be a bit brighter, I agree.

#7 is way out of focus. slow shutter and walking family. #6 is tack sharp in the actual print.

This was shot at a pretty big park and we covered a lot of territory, so I didn't want to drag a bunch of gear around (hence the absence of the reflector). All I had with me was a tripod, and two lenses. I thought about the flash, but I was afraid of losing color detail in the background...that and I didn't have it with me, t'was in the truck).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back