Famous folk...

The only celeb Ive seen in person is Leslie Neilson. He did a one person play that had lawyer humor in it, so needless to say I almost fell asleep. :0).

Thorniest Whisper said:
Tom Selleck in the 80's

What was Tom like? Ive watched to many episodes of Magnum PI so I think it would be cool to meet him. :0).

manda said:
Kylie Minogue

What was she like? Ive seen a couple of her sisters videos, the first one I seen is ok, although her singing is a bit dull in it. The 2nd one her singing is really dull in it and its not a catchy tune.

manda said:
Jamiroquai

His career was short lived, or so it seemed over here. :0).

Bill Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Jay Rockefeller
John Ritter
James Taylor
Smokey Robinson
Michael Murphey
Glenn Campbell
Luciano Pavarotti (yes, he is very big and does not, or cannot, read music!)
Van Cliburn (classical pianist)
Aram Katchaturian (Russian composer, I was very young when I met him)

...and many other classical musicians.

i think kylie was stoned when i met her
she didnt say much
it was a long time ago

jamiroquai's career is far from over and i made a mistake. i met some members but i was actually referring to jay kay. he danced for us and kissed the girl standing next to me. oh so close, amanda!

Well, living in Maritime Canada, we don't get a whole lot of famous personalities here :lol:

I've met Great Big Sea on several occasions, before they made it big...even now, I'm not sure just how big they are outside of Canada??

I'm sure most of you know of Freeman Patterson. I spent a day at his house in '96 with my 11th grade English class (he's friends with the teacher). He lives less than 15 minutes from me. He holds week-long workshops every summer, which I'm hoping to get into one next year *crossing my fingers*

Lets see.....

Prince(did some landscaping for him)
Larry Graham (sly and family stone) landscape work
A.J Pierzynski(bar)
Gene Hackman (rode elevator down at hotel)
Denny Hocking Twins player (bar)
Kevin Garnett (bar) he's frickin' taller than I thought in person
Warren Moon (strip club) :oops:
Charles Barkley (strip club) it was my birthday
Johnny Lang (work)
Mark Parrish...plays for NY islanders not a celeb to me really..friends in highschool
yada yada yada....there's a few more but I have to leave work...see ya!!!!

Tom Selleck was very down to earth and kind. I was working for 3m at the time and I had to go in his home to give an estimate on some window tinting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back